Don’t let a crooked smile become your signature characteristic. With the growing number of orthodontic treatments available, straightening your smile and improving your self-confidence can be easy. One way to do that is to wear Invisalign Hayes. They can straighten crooked, misaligned, or overlapping teeth in a quick and easy way without the use of conventional metal braces.
Your smile can affect your confidence, your attitude towards life, and your life in general. Fortunately, Invisalign can give you your ideal smile without the usual hassle involved in wearing braces.
How does it work?
Invisalign aligns teeth using barely visible, removable aligners that are specially moulded for your teeth. The dentist has to replace each aligner every two weeks to move your teeth bit by bit, until they reach their ideal position.
Why should you choose Invisalign over traditional braces?
- They look better than metal braces. The latter makes for an unattractive sight. Metal braces might also make you feel awkward, especially as an adult. The advantage of using Invisalign is that they are almost invisible, making it seem as though you’re not wearing braces atall.
- They are more comfortable. Invisalign braces can be removed without needing professional help. You can eat or drink better without the braces, although you can only do it for a short period of time. You can’t do it with metal braces, which can only be professionally removed.
- They are safer to use. Unlike metal braces, Invisalign does not have a wire and protruding metal that can wound the gums and the flesh inside of the mouth. They are comfortable and smooth to wear. Metal braces exert a lot of force to align the teeth, but they might even cause tooth decay and demineralisation as well as cavities and gum disease.
- They work faster. It might take five years for metal braces to finally straighten your teeth. On the other hand, Invisalign braces only need a year or so to get results.
- They do not come with any surprises. If you choose Invisalign, the treatment plan will be fully computerised. You will know what to expect and how long you will be wearing them, even before you have them fitted, whereas with traditional metal braces, you will be unable to see in advance the route your teeth will take and the end results.
Although Invisalign braces cost slightly more than traditional metal braces, the benefit are far more advanced. These benefits make them worth the price. You can visit Hayes Dental Clinic to determine if you are a good candidate for the dental treatment.